moving on...


For reasons I myself don't fully comprehend, I will be continuing FullFathomFive...and doing so at a new address! Future posts will be at my new Wordpress site - https://5fathom.wordpress.com/ . It will be more or less in the same vein as this foolish endeavor. A sort of glorified Tumblr, if you will, without the riffraff. Mostly new posts, with some old favorites thrown in because why the hell not? Surely the handful of people who visit won't mind. It's all a merry distraction from the Apocalypse that swirls around us even as you read this! So please visit the new blog, and share with like-minded friends. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I will be tweaking the new layout as I become more accustomed to it. Eventually I'll be able to get a proper Premium account and do it up right! At any rate, thanks to any who follow me there. And farewell to those who don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like i haven't seen that little profile photo of yours for AGES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, darling. What am I going to do for a fix of obscure Victorian ghost photography or garish anthropomorphic art collages now..? Subscribe to your new blog on WP, I suppose...

    Jx

    PS I suppose it is too much to hope for that The Redundant Variety Hour may make a return from - ahem - redundancy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon! Thanks for following the new blog! Sorry for not stopping by your fabulous sites for too long. Will be remedying that soon!

      Delete
  4. Darling, I hosted a genealogy blog on Word Press and hated the interface. Perhaps you'll have better luck with it than I had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried using Wordpress in the past and could not get into it at all! But the current interface is relatively pain-free. Plus my posts are pretty simple and basic. Unlike myself.

      Delete